I was asked this question earlier last week. I thought about it and came to this conclusion:
Me: Either a moose or a giraffe. I’m so gangly.
Friend: Hm… but it’s not just physical.
Me: No, I know. Have you ever seen a giraffe? They’re so awkward.
Friend: So, are you saying you look like this when you drink?
Me: …Yes. Taking me out to bars is really awkward for everyone involved. I use a lot of straws.
In other news, Happy Pi Day, everyone!! Don’t know how to celebrate? Here are my suggestions:
- Bake a pie.
- Eat a pie.
- Do some math. (terrible suggestion)
- Go see Life of Pi
- Read the book Life of Pi
- Throw at a pie at someone else.
- Do absolutely nothing having to do with Cow Pies.
- Have a pie eating contest.
- Have a pie naming contest. (As in, think of all the different kind of pies you can).
- Wear togas while doing all these things because Pi is a greek letter.
What are you doing to celebrate Pi Day? What is your spirit animal?