The thing I love about the blogging community is how much we are constantly trying to lift one another up and encourage each other to keep going.
Vikki Claflin over at Laugh-Lines.net is one of those amazing women/bloggers who is constantly reminding you that she thinks you’re awesome. I’m pretty sure this is all her own ploy to make sure that we all constantly think that she’s amazing and glorious – and it’s working.
Anyway, yesterday she nominated me for…
I think this might be my favorite award so far. It’s for bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It’s meant to encourage you that while you’re not a major star yet, you so have the potential to be and that YOU CAN DO IT. I love it.
Alright, enough chatter. Here are the rules:
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Choose 11 new bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
- Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
- No tag backs!!
Here are my 11 random facts about myself…
- I talk to myself. Constantly.
- My favorite color is Orange. It might be the happiest color in the world. A lot of people say that yellow is the happiest color, but I disagree. If yellow is so happy, then why can’t I eat the yellow snow? Hmmm?? Nobody ever says “Don’t eat the orange snow!” You know why? Because it’s never there. Because you don’t pee orange. And if you do, you need to see a doctor. That is the only time that orange is bad.
- I drink at least five cups of coffee a day. It’s my only true addiction. If I don’t get my coffee in time, I get a major headache from the withdrawal. Yes, I understand that this is probably not very good, but it’s better than meth, so BACK OFF.
- When I was in high school, I went through an emo “I wear all black” phase. What’s weird is that I was still the bubbly happy emo kid. People were very confused…
- I think that everyone should shop local as much as possible. I’m thinking about getting more involved in this with my blog. Would you hate me?
- I’ve only dyed my hair once in my life and it was semi-permanent blue hair dye for the ends of my hair. This fact makes hair-dressers squeal with excitement and shout “VIRGIN HAIR!!!” and I find that odd, but flattering.
- I’m the youngest of four kids and the only one not married. In other words, Dragon has a lot of people to impress.
- I’m 100% Swedish, but I’m only vaguely fluent in the language and that bugs the hell out of me. I need to get Rosetta Stone.
- I’m really into yoga, but I’m super afraid of becoming that asshole in every group that talks about yoga. You know that person. They always say stuff about yoga as if the fact that they do it and you don’t means that they’re better than you? I hate those people. If I ever become that yogi, I can confidently say that I’m not doing it right.
- My favorite animal might be the moose. I love dogs so much and I think that dogs are amazing and I do love them, but moose fascinate me. They’re just so odd… I also really like goats…
- Summer thunderstorms might be the coolest thing ever and I try and take every opportunity to run around in them and scream “WEEEEEE!!!!” If you’ve never tried it, you’re totally missing out.
Okay! Whew! Now for the 11 Bloggers who I shall pass this on to!
Happy Tuesday, everyone!!!