Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
Tag Archives: writing
The other night my writing group held a reading at a local restaurant to honor the memory of a long-time member who recently passed away and to honor the work and life of one of the founding members who is … Continue reading
Following dreams can be complicated. Especially when we’re not sure what the exact end goal is. Sometimes we have to just sit down and start. I wake up every morning to write and there is never a moment when I … Continue reading
I’m in NYC today, where it is gross, rainy, and cold, but that makes for the perfect writing weather. I’m deep in the editing phase with the novel I’ve been working on and things are feeling good. I got some … Continue reading
I have a friend who stays up all night thinking about every terrible thing she’s ever said or done in her life. I tend to think about what I have left to do that I haven’t done. I worry myself … Continue reading
I’ve never been one of those writers who writes because she has to. I always hear writers say that writing is like breathing for them. If they didn’t write, they’d suffocate and die. I could easily live my life without … Continue reading
Hey blog followers!! BIG NEWS!!! For the first time ever you can now purchase a thing in which my writing is printed and stuff!!! WHAT?! It’s just two short little essays from me, but this is exciting because when I first … Continue reading
I’ve been in an interesting stage with my writing lately. Even though I’ve been doing this blog for a few years now, I’ve always seen myself as a potential novelist. I just wanted a way to exercise my writing brain … Continue reading
Last night I read something I’d written at a public event. To a crowd of people. A small crowd, nonetheless, but it was still a group of people. My friend/fellow writer/mentor was being named Poet Laureate of our town (yes, … Continue reading
I wrote this a few weeks ago when I couldn’t think of anything else to write, which was kind of refreshing because writing about the fact that I couldn’t write actually ended up helping me to write… Anyway, I shared … Continue reading