Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
Tag Archives: writing group
The other night my writing group held a reading at a local restaurant to honor the memory of a long-time member who recently passed away and to honor the work and life of one of the founding members who is … Continue reading
Hey blog followers!! BIG NEWS!!! For the first time ever you can now purchase a thing in which my writing is printed and stuff!!! WHAT?! It’s just two short little essays from me, but this is exciting because when I first … Continue reading