Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
Tag Archives: writer
First of all, thank you for all of your well-wishes over the past week! I’m happy to say that I survived the plague and everything except for my voice is back to normal. I did an amazing Fran Drescher impression … Continue reading
I’ve never been one of those writers who writes because she has to. I always hear writers say that writing is like breathing for them. If they didn’t write, they’d suffocate and die. I could easily live my life without … Continue reading