Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
Tag Archives: wine
So last night I was sitting at home and relaxing with some Netflix and my dog. It was perfect. And then I went to wash my face. “Why do my eyes look different?” I thought to myself. And then I … Continue reading
So, the other day, I posted this on Facebook: Day 1: I’m driving home and it’s been a warm day, so I’m not thinking about ice. I go around a bend in the road and suddenly my car is like … Continue reading
So, on weekends I work as a hostess and a really swanky wine bar/restaurant. I like this job because it involves wine it’s a chance for me to look really nice every Saturday night, plus the people I work with give … Continue reading
So… a wine bar opened up literally right up the street from my house. As in, I can walk there in under 2 minutes. In other words, my life just got so much better while having the potential to become … Continue reading
And Then I Thought About Reevaluating Some of My Standards… But Don’t Worry, I Won’t Follow Through.
On Friday nights, my friends and I venture out to a small wine bar that we’ve come to know and love. The owner of this place is an all around fantastic guy, and he even has hung up Jane’s tessellation … Continue reading
A conversation with John Hamm last night: Me: John Hamm! I drunkenly ordered something on the internet last night. John Hamm: …seriously? What was it? Me: I can’t tell you. John Hamm: Why would you even bring it up!?? Me: … Continue reading