Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Congratulations: You Make Me Sick.
- Maybe it’s not me, after all… maybe it’s just my face!
- Oh, you know, just a normal day in my pants. OH WAIT NO.
- I feel like we’re doing the whole “romantic sunset” thing wrong.
- Not a real post, but a great reminder!
- Seven things I’m thankful for (and NONE OF THEM ARE BRENDA)
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
Tag Archives: vote
Good morning, Duckies!! So yesterday at work, I had a very strange series of conversations… Phone rings Me: Thank you for calling The Book Shop! This is Emelie. Older Woman: Yes, Hi! Is Michael there? Me: Oh, I’m sorry. He doesn’t work here … Continue reading
Okay, so Lisa Newlin has convinced me given me permission to audition for Blogger Idol. So now I need your help. Which post should I audition with? I’ve narrowed it down to these four: Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Happen On … Continue reading
Alright, “Readers”! If you didn’t read yesterday (for shame, first of all), I’m doing a giveaway based on the idea of calling you guys something other than “readers” – the fun part is that you get to choose the name! … Continue reading
Okay, so today isn’t really a real post because I overslept and now I barely have any time at all to even think about what I’m writing, let alone actually take the time to write it all out. Face it, … Continue reading
Okay, folks. I got an iPhone 4. Yes, I know I’m behind the times, but I’m also poor, so stop judging me. The questions is this…. What case do I get? Dragon had bought me all those heavy duty you-can-spike-this-phone-like-a-football-without-hurting-it … Continue reading