Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Super cute and then SUPER NOT CUTE.
- Really just an announcement, but it involves knives and fire, so…
- Grocery Store Anxiety
- What? It’s not Friday, but HEY I’M BACK!! With NEEEEEWWWWWSSSS
- Let’s Build A Sand Castle – A Guest Blog Post from the Black Sheep Theorem
- Humor or Beauty? Or Maybe Just Awkward and Peculiar – A Guest Post from Tom Lagasse
- Love and Friends and Family and Mawwiage – A Guest Blog Post from Cole Campbell
- Diary of a Wimpy Mommy – A Guest Post from Merima Trako
- Sometimes I Make Things Weird – A Guest Blog Post by Breann Griffin
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
Tag Archives: vodka
A conversation I had with John Hamm the other day via text. I think It’s important to note the time of day. It wasn’t even noon yet. JH: Two things: One, check Twitter. Two: You’re welcome. Me: One: I just … Continue reading
A conversation I had with my chiropractor this week: Him: Hey, so how are you feeling? Back is okay? Neck is okay? Me: Yeah, it’s all doing okay, except I got one of my migraines a few days ago, but … Continue reading