Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- While I Have Your Attention, Overlords….
- Congratulations: You Make Me Sick.
- Maybe it’s not me, after all… maybe it’s just my face!
- Oh, you know, just a normal day in my pants. OH WAIT NO.
- I feel like we’re doing the whole “romantic sunset” thing wrong.
- Not a real post, but a great reminder!
- Seven things I’m thankful for (and NONE OF THEM ARE BRENDA)
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- emeliesamuelsonFiverrSellerI primarily write humor essays and blog posts, as well as press releases and social media content for businesses and events. I am the creator and operator of the blog "Awkwardly Alive and Pleasantly Peculiar," and my work has appeared on The Feminine Collective, HelloGiggles, Catalyst Wedding Co., and in the anthology, This One Has No Name by The No Name Writing Group.
Tag Archives: Vegas
Today has been difficult — and it’s only weeks after some other really difficult days/weeks/months. I’ve been pendulum swinging between sadness and anger and wanting to just hug everyone. Normally this is the part when I tell you all that … Continue reading
And Then I Shook Rod Stewart’s Hand and Almost Stole a Watch for the Sake of Being Memorable in Vegas – Part 2.
Hello Readers!! So yesterday you all read about my first night out in Vegas. Yes, a man nearly peed on me, but that was nothing compared to the insanity of Night #2. So, let’s dive in! Saturday: Okay, so first … Continue reading
It’s true. But we’ll get to that later. So, as I tweeted and blogged this past weekend (more tweets than blogs, because I was hella busy being in Vegas and not in front of my laptop.) I met up with … Continue reading