Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Grocery Store Anxiety
- What? It’s not Friday, but HEY I’M BACK!! With NEEEEEWWWWWSSSS
- Let’s Build A Sand Castle – A Guest Blog Post from the Black Sheep Theorem
- Humor or Beauty? Or Maybe Just Awkward and Peculiar – A Guest Post from Tom Lagasse
- Love and Friends and Family and Mawwiage – A Guest Blog Post from Cole Campbell
- Diary of a Wimpy Mommy – A Guest Post from Merima Trako
- Sometimes I Make Things Weird – A Guest Blog Post by Breann Griffin
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
Tag Archives: valentine’s day
Yesterday I posted a really quick post dealing with relationships and how my best friend “John Hamm” basically broke down every relationship any of us has ever had. You should go check that out if you didn’t see it yesterday. I … Continue reading
It’s almost Valentine’s Day, folks. Yes, the time of year where we eat chalk-flavored candies with grammatically incorrect messages of love on them. The only time of year that a stuffed animal is a totally normal thing for an adult … Continue reading
Okay, so this isn’t really a real post today, and for that I am sorry, but I needed to share with you what I just got in the mail: Happy Thursday, everyone!! … And Happy Belated Valentine’s Day!!!
Happy Be-lated Valentine’s Day, Readers!! I’m so sorry that I never ended up posting yesterday. I totally understand the hate mail. I guess I should feel lucky that I’m not popular enough to get any hate mail. Whew! Dodged that … Continue reading