Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
Tag Archives: twitter
This past Wednesday I was feeling really down for no particular reason at all. It had just been a weird couple of days, I guess, and the weather was crummy, and I don’t know, I was just not doing so … Continue reading
A conversation I had with John Hamm the other day via text. I think It’s important to note the time of day. It wasn’t even noon yet. JH: Two things: One, check Twitter. Two: You’re welcome. Me: One: I just … Continue reading
So, every Tuesday, Kelloggs, John Hamm, and I meet up for Tacos at this Mexican restaurant in Suburbia. They have this deal known as Taco Tuesday, where you can order $1 Tacos, which are actually pretty delicious. Since Kelloggs is … Continue reading