Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Some curtains and a tv.
- Just keep loving.
- Just… keep me out of the kitchen.
- I went to the gym and YES I AM OKAY.
- Will you come hang out with me on Sunday?
- No episode, but still a #SundaySupdate
- Super cute and then SUPER NOT CUTE.
- Really just an announcement, but it involves knives and fire, so…
- Grocery Store Anxiety
- What? It’s not Friday, but HEY I’M BACK!! With NEEEEEWWWWWSSSS
Tag Archives: travel
So sorry to disappear on all of you for so long, Duckies! I’ve been out of the country for the past week or so for a family reunion in Sweden. (Yes. The new NBC show is actually quite accurate.) It … Continue reading
My dad surprised me and came to visit last night, so today I am hanging out with him and making sure he doesn’t scamper off and assassinate someone, as I’m sure that that’s the real reason he’s come to town… Anyway, … Continue reading
Okay, so when I was three and my family moved to Suburbia in Ohio, I met my very first friend ever and next-door neighbor, Ethan. Back in those days, many days were spent on swingsets and pretending to be Power … Continue reading
So, this morning I woke up at 3:15 to get ready to go to the airport. I’m heading out to Vegas this weekend to hang out with the three girls I loved with in England. We haven’t seen each other … Continue reading