Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Sometimes I Make Things Weird – A Guest Blog Post by Breann Griffin
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
Tag Archives: thanksgiving
My family has a weird way of dealing with crises on various levels. Correction: My parents have a weird way of dealing with crises on various levels. My siblings seem to do just fine with this sort of stuff. Allow … Continue reading
So, as you all know, yesterday was Thanksgiving. I really hope everyone had a great day yesterday. I know that it’s a cliche that Thanksgiving is a time to fight with your family and get drunk enough to tolerate your … Continue reading