Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Congratulations: You Make Me Sick.
- Maybe it’s not me, after all… maybe it’s just my face!
- Oh, you know, just a normal day in my pants. OH WAIT NO.
- I feel like we’re doing the whole “romantic sunset” thing wrong.
- Not a real post, but a great reminder!
- Seven things I’m thankful for (and NONE OF THEM ARE BRENDA)
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
Tag Archives: thanksgiving
I live in America and this Thursday we’re celebrating Thanksgiving. While I’m definitely not a huge fan of the history of this holiday, I am a fan of food and the general idea that we should set aside some time … Continue reading
My family has a weird way of dealing with crises on various levels. Correction: My parents have a weird way of dealing with crises on various levels. My siblings seem to do just fine with this sort of stuff. Allow … Continue reading
So, as you all know, yesterday was Thanksgiving. I really hope everyone had a great day yesterday. I know that it’s a cliche that Thanksgiving is a time to fight with your family and get drunk enough to tolerate your … Continue reading