Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Sometimes I Make Things Weird – A Guest Blog Post by Breann Griffin
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
Tag Archives: Suburbia
So remember how back in October I moved from Suburbia to Stars Hollow? (It’s true. I accidentally moved to the town that played a part as an inspiration for my favorite show, Gilmore Girls.) To refresh your memory, I grew … Continue reading
So, as many of you know, I am moving to Stars Hollow, CT tomorrow. TOMORROW. I’M FREAKING THE FRACK OUT, DUCKIES. And I’m totally ready. These past few days have been full of roller coaster-like emotions about the fact that … Continue reading
Happy Monday, Duckies!! So…. I have news. I’m moving!! I’m leaving Suburbia, Ohio and heading off to “Stars Hollow” in Connecticut to fulfill my dream of becoming a Gilmore Girl! Now the only thing holding me back is that I … Continue reading
Okay, so I had to share this with you guys. As many of you know, I live in Suburbia. The crime rate here is pretty darn low. Well, every now and again something weird pops up among the sprinkling of … Continue reading