Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
Tag Archives: Squirrel
It’s official: HE’S ALL MOVED IN. His apartment is still in chaos, of course, but as of July 3rd, Boyfriend is a Connecticutian! HOORAY! I’m sure fantastic stories will follow about his adjustment process to living in Stars Hollow. I … Continue reading
So I was sitting in my living room, drinking my coffee and reading the paper the other morning when all of a sudden I heard a big BANG and a CRASH above my head. Humphrey was rearranging. Humphrey is my mysterious … Continue reading
So, my best friend, who has decided to go by the pseudonym “John Hamm” on this blog (so as to avoid any Internet association with me) texted me this video just now: Me: Oh my gosh. So cute. JH: He’s … Continue reading