Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
Tag Archives: snow
Hello friends!! It’s snowing like crazy here in Connecticut today and Gio, Fiancé and I are in absolute heaven. The fact that I don’t have to go into work and that I’ve been pouring baileys into my coffee all morning … Continue reading
So Monday was a weird day. I had gone to bed on Sunday night with a little bit of a migraine, not the worst of its kind, but still not awesome. It was one of those migraines that is dull … Continue reading
Today is proof that even after college, sleeping in your pajamas inside out works every time. Why? BECAUSE I GOT A SNOW DAY, BITCHES! Now, there are some negative sides to this. For example, I live alone on 100 acres … Continue reading
Happy Monday, readers!! Today is supposed to be my “get shit done” day around my apartment. So far, it’s 11:00 in the morning and all I’ve done is get dressed and sit in front of my computer. So… go me! … Continue reading
Okay, so yesterday, we definitely got snow and I am so happy. The weather people deceived me a few times, and they teased me this time, but they so delivered. And yes. That is a cemetery. I did grow up … Continue reading