Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
- The Titanic Was a Thing and A Movie Theater Is a Place.
- Fred Flinstone Is Missing and Now My Dog is Possessed.
- Awkward Bodies, Big hearts.
- Being sick sucks.
- I’m not even allowed to think about watching Mindhunter.
- But then I realized that it was Friday the 13th and all of this seemed normal
Tag Archives: small town
I’m twenty-five, but if you were to just look at the state of my hips and back, you’d think I was decades older. I have a lot of strange issues with my skeleton, most of which are caused by the … Continue reading
Don’t worry. I didn’t break up with Boyfriend and start dating my neighbor. That would be awful. Especially since my neighbor is an elderly woman with a herd of cows. No, my friends, Boyfriend is actually BECOMING MY NEIGHBOR. This … Continue reading