Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Grocery Store Anxiety
- What? It’s not Friday, but HEY I’M BACK!! With NEEEEEWWWWWSSSS
- Let’s Build A Sand Castle – A Guest Blog Post from the Black Sheep Theorem
- Humor or Beauty? Or Maybe Just Awkward and Peculiar – A Guest Post from Tom Lagasse
- Love and Friends and Family and Mawwiage – A Guest Blog Post from Cole Campbell
- Diary of a Wimpy Mommy – A Guest Post from Merima Trako
- Sometimes I Make Things Weird – A Guest Blog Post by Breann Griffin
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
Tag Archives: small town
I’m twenty-five, but if you were to just look at the state of my hips and back, you’d think I was decades older. I have a lot of strange issues with my skeleton, most of which are caused by the … Continue reading
Don’t worry. I didn’t break up with Boyfriend and start dating my neighbor. That would be awful. Especially since my neighbor is an elderly woman with a herd of cows. No, my friends, Boyfriend is actually BECOMING MY NEIGHBOR. This … Continue reading