Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Aweseome #4: My Writing Group Has a Book Now!
- The Great British Rollercoaster of Emotions
- I love you.
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Awesome #3: Stress and Joy with Sabrina
Tag Archives: sick
I’m twenty-five, but if you were to just look at the state of my hips and back, you’d think I was decades older. I have a lot of strange issues with my skeleton, most of which are caused by the … Continue reading
This is sort of just a weird update and reminder of the fact that my mom is an inspiration to us all.
I’ve been sort of sick this past week, which has put a real damper on my ability to do productive things. Whenever I get sick I become the most helpless person in the entire universe. I know so many people … Continue reading
So a really great thing happened to me today. I woke up and was all “Today is gonna be great!” I made myself a full pot of coffee (duh) and some eggs and toast. I was all “Look at me … Continue reading
Never fear, Readers!!! You’re fearless blogger is here!! I woke up this morning, feverless, and feeling way less shitty than I have been in the past few days. For some reason, my hips hurt like hell, though… I decided not … Continue reading
It’s true, people. I woke up this morning feeling like I was way better. I didn’t feel feverish and my joints weren’t all achy. My throat was sort of closed up and my voice was gone, but other than that, … Continue reading
As some of you may have seen last night on Twitter, I am sick. It’s okay, I’m not dying. I have a fever, a sore throat, and my head feels all fuzzy-like inside. There are some perks, though! For example, … Continue reading
Conversation I just had with my blog friend, GK Adams today via Twitter: Me: Good borning by faithful followers! As you bay have deduced, I ab still sick. I wish I had by bobby, but apparently I bust be a growed … Continue reading
I have nothing to write about today – which is a total bummer. I’m still sick, but not sick enough to call off of work, which is good. Gio ate my mattress last night, well, just part of it, but … Continue reading