Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Sometimes I Make Things Weird – A Guest Blog Post by Breann Griffin
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
Tag Archives: sheep
You might follow me on Instagram, in which case, this is going to be a little redundant, but I just needed to make sure I share these images with as many people as possible because WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. A … Continue reading
Last night (which was indeed a Tuesday…), John Hamm, Lemon and I got drunk and watched Jurassic Park. Yes, that is the perfect Tuesday. Except there were no tacos involved, which is what usually happens on our Tuesday evenings… This … Continue reading
Okay, so I have this thing where I really, really want an array of animals. Not just dogs or cats, though… I want goats, chickens, maybe a couple of sheep, too… I’m not so hot on having a cow or … Continue reading