Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
Tag Archives: retail
I get teased a lot for being such a friendly Midwesterner. I never really noticed it until I moved to New England where everyone is very into their privacy and conversations are minimal with strangers. Thankfully, I work in retail, … Continue reading
A conversation I had with a customer yesterday: Her: Emelie, are you married? Me: No. Her: Do you have anyone? Me: …no. Her: Oh… why? Me: Why am I not married? Um… that’s a complica– Her: –You’re just so tall and … Continue reading
So, I’m a full time bookseller. As you can imagine, this is an extremely busy time of year for me. While I absolutely adore everything about Christmas and the holiday season, it comes at a cost, and that cost is … Continue reading