Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
Tag Archives: reading
I have a friend who stays up all night thinking about every terrible thing she’s ever said or done in her life. I tend to think about what I have left to do that I haven’t done. I worry myself … Continue reading
I’ve attempted NaNoWriMo in the past and failed. Maybe failed is the harsh term, but either way, I’ve never actually completed a novel. I’ve been working on the same book for the past few years on and off and I’m … Continue reading