Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
- The Titanic Was a Thing and A Movie Theater Is a Place.
- Fred Flinstone Is Missing and Now My Dog is Possessed.
- Awkward Bodies, Big hearts.
- Being sick sucks.
- I’m not even allowed to think about watching Mindhunter.
- But then I realized that it was Friday the 13th and all of this seemed normal
Tag Archives: peace corps
So remember back in December when I was all “check out these guys who are saving the world by climbing mountains!” Well, now I’ve got another person to introduce you to: Meet Kelsey: Kelsey and I met while we were … Continue reading
Okay, so when I was three and my family moved to Suburbia in Ohio, I met my very first friend ever and next-door neighbor, Ethan. Back in those days, many days were spent on swingsets and pretending to be Power … Continue reading
So, my good friend “Jen” is in the Peace Corps and is stationed in Madagascar right now. It’s true: I’m not doing anything with my life. Anyway, we have this awesome app that lets us use a wifi signal to … Continue reading