Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- While I Have Your Attention, Overlords….
- Congratulations: You Make Me Sick.
- Maybe it’s not me, after all… maybe it’s just my face!
- Oh, you know, just a normal day in my pants. OH WAIT NO.
- I feel like we’re doing the whole “romantic sunset” thing wrong.
- Not a real post, but a great reminder!
- Seven things I’m thankful for (and NONE OF THEM ARE BRENDA)
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
Tag Archives: optimism
It’s my birthday today! Yay! via GIPHY Not only is the universe providing an awesome solar eclipse, but while the world has been seemingly crappy lately, I’ve found myself refusing to give up on optimism. Because that’s how we … Continue reading
The news this weekend was difficult. I had a particularly hard time finding my sense of optimism on Saturday, but then I saw this tweet from The Bloggess, a woman who almost never fails to make me smile, and I … Continue reading
About a week ago a young girl who frequents the bookshop and likes to chat with me came into the store and told me that Grandparents/Special Friend Day was coming up at her school. Me: Oh fun! Her: Well, yes, … Continue reading
So, the other day, I posted this on Facebook: Day 1: I’m driving home and it’s been a warm day, so I’m not thinking about ice. I go around a bend in the road and suddenly my car is like … Continue reading