Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Congratulations: You Make Me Sick.
- Maybe it’s not me, after all… maybe it’s just my face!
- Oh, you know, just a normal day in my pants. OH WAIT NO.
- I feel like we’re doing the whole “romantic sunset” thing wrong.
- Not a real post, but a great reminder!
- Seven things I’m thankful for (and NONE OF THEM ARE BRENDA)
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
Tag Archives: no
Getting married is often seen as a sign of adulthood. I don’t think it’s a universal rule, but I don’t think that it can be argued that marriage is a thing for children. So, when I got engaged I expected … Continue reading →