Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- I’m not even allowed to think about watching Mindhunter.
- But then I realized that it was Friday the 13th and all of this seemed normal
- It’s GIVEAWAY TIME!
- So maybe I’m not marketable.
- We can do this.
- What even is “A Scissor” anyway?
- Gym Drake is my Unicorn: A Sequel
- “SCATTER!” -My Brain.
- So… THIS HAPPENED.
- I’m probably going to go to jail soon.
Tag Archives: new england
I get teased a lot for being such a friendly Midwesterner. I never really noticed it until I moved to New England where everyone is very into their privacy and conversations are minimal with strangers. Thankfully, I work in retail, … Continue reading
Okay, so I have so much to tell you all and I’ve missed writing this week. To be honest, it’s not that I haven’t had the time. Many of my friends and family will tell you that I’ve been bored … Continue reading