Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
- The Titanic Was a Thing and A Movie Theater Is a Place.
- Fred Flinstone Is Missing and Now My Dog is Possessed.
- Awkward Bodies, Big hearts.
- Being sick sucks.
- I’m not even allowed to think about watching Mindhunter.
- But then I realized that it was Friday the 13th and all of this seemed normal
Tag Archives: NaNoWriMo
I’m actually writing this on Thursday, but it’s being published on Friday so let’s just all pretend that when I say “today,” I mean “Friday” because that reality is easier for all of us to accept. Or maybe it’s just … Continue reading
I wasn’t going to do NaNoWriMo this year. I had a long list of perfectly good reasons not to do NaNoWriMo this year: Writing/editing 1 essay a week for submissions Editing two novels Updating this blog twice a week Keeping … Continue reading
Earlier today, after wrapping up my NaNoWriMo word count for the day, I rewarded myself with some time to catch up on some of my favorite YouTubers. If you watch the vlogbrothers channel, you know that Hank just had a … Continue reading
I’ve attempted NaNoWriMo in the past and failed. Maybe failed is the harsh term, but either way, I’ve never actually completed a novel. I’ve been working on the same book for the past few years on and off and I’m … Continue reading
HAPPY DECEMBER, EVERYONE!!! This is without a doubt my favorite time of year. This and summer. And fall. And Spring. Okay, I kind of love all the seasons, but the Christmas time is one of the best. For sure. I … Continue reading