Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
- The Titanic Was a Thing and A Movie Theater Is a Place.
- Fred Flinstone Is Missing and Now My Dog is Possessed.
- Awkward Bodies, Big hearts.
- Being sick sucks.
- I’m not even allowed to think about watching Mindhunter.
- But then I realized that it was Friday the 13th and all of this seemed normal
Tag Archives: movies
Last night I made Dragon watch Dirty Dancing with me. Not the crappy new one, but the 80’s classic that is supposed to take place in the 60’s, but the only indication of that is when she says it at the … Continue reading
I Will Sacrifice Proper Movie Theater Etiquette for the Sake of Winning an Argument. You’ve Been Warned.
Last night at the movies: Dragon: Can I get two for The Django, please? Me: Did you just say “The Django”? Dragon: Heh.. no… Me: I think you did. You just called it “The Django”. It’s just “Django”. Dragon: No, it’s … Continue reading
This post doesn’t really have anything to do with the apocalypse, but it’s all on our minds, and in the event that we really are about to blink out of existence, I wanted to make sure I wish you all … Continue reading
Last night John Hamm and I started watching The Perfect Storm when there was nothing else on TV. I had never seen this movie, but I’ve heard that it’s amazing, plus the first thing I saw was George Clooney, so … Continue reading
Hey there, favoritest readers of mine! How goes life? It’s the end of a long and mildly stressful week for me, and I am so happy to be sitting in my bed, coffee in hand. So, I hadn’t seen Dragon … Continue reading