Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Super cute and then SUPER NOT CUTE.
- Really just an announcement, but it involves knives and fire, so…
- Grocery Store Anxiety
- What? It’s not Friday, but HEY I’M BACK!! With NEEEEEWWWWWSSSS
- Let’s Build A Sand Castle – A Guest Blog Post from the Black Sheep Theorem
- Humor or Beauty? Or Maybe Just Awkward and Peculiar – A Guest Post from Tom Lagasse
- Love and Friends and Family and Mawwiage – A Guest Blog Post from Cole Campbell
- Diary of a Wimpy Mommy – A Guest Post from Merima Trako
- Sometimes I Make Things Weird – A Guest Blog Post by Breann Griffin
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
Tag Archives: movies
Last night I made Dragon watch Dirty Dancing with me. Not the crappy new one, but the 80’s classic that is supposed to take place in the 60’s, but the only indication of that is when she says it at the … Continue reading
I Will Sacrifice Proper Movie Theater Etiquette for the Sake of Winning an Argument. You’ve Been Warned.
Last night at the movies: Dragon: Can I get two for The Django, please? Me: Did you just say “The Django”? Dragon: Heh.. no… Me: I think you did. You just called it “The Django”. It’s just “Django”. Dragon: No, it’s … Continue reading
This post doesn’t really have anything to do with the apocalypse, but it’s all on our minds, and in the event that we really are about to blink out of existence, I wanted to make sure I wish you all … Continue reading
Last night John Hamm and I started watching The Perfect Storm when there was nothing else on TV. I had never seen this movie, but I’ve heard that it’s amazing, plus the first thing I saw was George Clooney, so … Continue reading
Hey there, favoritest readers of mine! How goes life? It’s the end of a long and mildly stressful week for me, and I am so happy to be sitting in my bed, coffee in hand. So, I hadn’t seen Dragon … Continue reading