Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- I’m not even allowed to think about watching Mindhunter.
- But then I realized that it was Friday the 13th and all of this seemed normal
- It’s GIVEAWAY TIME!
- So maybe I’m not marketable.
- We can do this.
- What even is “A Scissor” anyway?
- Gym Drake is my Unicorn: A Sequel
- “SCATTER!” -My Brain.
- So… THIS HAPPENED.
- I’m probably going to go to jail soon.
Tag Archives: mother’s day
This week was a weird week and it involved a lot of panic attacks, which I won’t dive into, but it also involved my friend, Sookie (not her real name, but she is the Sookie St James to my Lorelai … Continue reading
Because this Sunday is Mother’s Day, I thought it would be fun to revisit all of my mother’s appearances on this blog, of which there are quite a few and they are all golden. So, here’s one of the latest … Continue reading
Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
Meet “Topanga”: Topanga might possibly be one of my most favorite people ever. I don’t get to see her very often, because she’s frequently saving lives as a nurse, but on the rare occasions that she is able to … Continue reading