Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
Tag Archives: Money
The best career advice to give to the young is, ‘Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.’ -Katharine Whitehorn I have a really hard time asking for money, especially when it … Continue reading
Okay, so earlier this week, I went to go write my rent check and when I opened up my check book, there were NO MORE CHECKS. “NOOOOOO!!!” Yes. So then I was all “okay, this is fine. Time to refill … Continue reading
So last night I came home from work and as I opened my front door, a neatly folded dollar bill fluttered out from between the door and its frame. At first it freaked me the hell out. I thought it … Continue reading