Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
- The Titanic Was a Thing and A Movie Theater Is a Place.
- Fred Flinstone Is Missing and Now My Dog is Possessed.
- Awkward Bodies, Big hearts.
- Being sick sucks.
- I’m not even allowed to think about watching Mindhunter.
- But then I realized that it was Friday the 13th and all of this seemed normal
Tag Archives: Money
The best career advice to give to the young is, ‘Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.’ -Katharine Whitehorn I have a really hard time asking for money, especially when it … Continue reading
Okay, so earlier this week, I went to go write my rent check and when I opened up my check book, there were NO MORE CHECKS. “NOOOOOO!!!” Yes. So then I was all “okay, this is fine. Time to refill … Continue reading
So last night I came home from work and as I opened my front door, a neatly folded dollar bill fluttered out from between the door and its frame. At first it freaked me the hell out. I thought it … Continue reading