Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Aweseome #4: My Writing Group Has a Book Now!
- The Great British Rollercoaster of Emotions
- I love you.
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Awesome #3: Stress and Joy with Sabrina
Tag Archives: Mom
Because this Sunday is Mother’s Day, I thought it would be fun to revisit all of my mother’s appearances on this blog, of which there are quite a few and they are all golden. So, here’s one of the latest … Continue reading
The great thing about me posting on Thursdays is that whenever I don’t have the time, I can just be all “THROWBACK THURSDAY, BITCHES!” and then all of you, my Duckies, are just like “Yay!! Trending social media topics!! I … Continue reading
So last night I was sitting at home and relaxing with some Netflix and my dog. It was perfect. And then I went to wash my face. “Why do my eyes look different?” I thought to myself. And then I … Continue reading
Mom: I just found your old bank checks that you lost a few months ago. Me: Seriously?! Where?? Mom: In a laundry hamper in the upstairs hall closet. Me: Obviously. Mom: Yeah, that makes total sense, right? I’m actually finding … Continue reading
So, last night I was wearing a skirt while a few of us were sitting outside on the patio, drinking some wine and enjoying a fire. It was actually quite a lovely evening, especially since it was the first time … Continue reading
So I’m back from the Christmas insanity! Sort of. The family is still in town and much of my day consists of “having a conversation” with my one-year-old nephew who knows the word “Da.” I hope you all had a … Continue reading
So, today is a Swedish Christmas Holiday. December 13th is St. Lucia Day. In honor of this holiday, I got together with my mom to bake a bunch of Swedish Christmas cookies and saffron bread (St Lucia Buns!) Now, as … Continue reading
So, as you all know, yesterday was Thanksgiving. I really hope everyone had a great day yesterday. I know that it’s a cliche that Thanksgiving is a time to fight with your family and get drunk enough to tolerate your … Continue reading