Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
Tag Archives: love
Hello friends!! It’s snowing like crazy here in Connecticut today and Gio, Fiancé and I are in absolute heaven. The fact that I don’t have to go into work and that I’ve been pouring baileys into my coffee all morning … Continue reading
I let myself be sad and angry yesterday. I let myself cry at work and sink into a deep depression. I let myself sigh heavily and shuffle about in a daze. And I let myself get scared. I gave myself … Continue reading
If you follow me on Twitter, you may have noticed that I’ve been making more of an effort to spread cheer and optimism over there. I don’t really know what started this, but for some reason lately, I’ve been trying … Continue reading
My best friend — my bestie, my bestbian, my maid of honor, my hero, etc. — is starting her first real lawyer job tomorrow. via GIPHY But wait. It gets better. She is not about to be one of those … Continue reading
I get teased a lot for being such a friendly Midwesterner. I never really noticed it until I moved to New England where everyone is very into their privacy and conversations are minimal with strangers. Thankfully, I work in retail, … Continue reading
This past Wednesday I was feeling really down for no particular reason at all. It had just been a weird couple of days, I guess, and the weather was crummy, and I don’t know, I was just not doing so … Continue reading
Don’t worry. I didn’t break up with Boyfriend and start dating my neighbor. That would be awful. Especially since my neighbor is an elderly woman with a herd of cows. No, my friends, Boyfriend is actually BECOMING MY NEIGHBOR. This … Continue reading
Yesterday I posted a really quick post dealing with relationships and how my best friend “John Hamm” basically broke down every relationship any of us has ever had. You should go check that out if you didn’t see it yesterday. I … Continue reading
It’s almost Valentine’s Day, folks. Yes, the time of year where we eat chalk-flavored candies with grammatically incorrect messages of love on them. The only time of year that a stuffed animal is a totally normal thing for an adult … Continue reading
Happy Be-lated Valentine’s Day, Readers!! I’m so sorry that I never ended up posting yesterday. I totally understand the hate mail. I guess I should feel lucky that I’m not popular enough to get any hate mail. Whew! Dodged that … Continue reading