Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Just keep loving.
- Just… keep me out of the kitchen.
- I went to the gym and YES I AM OKAY.
- Will you come hang out with me on Sunday?
- No episode, but still a #SundaySupdate
- Super cute and then SUPER NOT CUTE.
- Really just an announcement, but it involves knives and fire, so…
- Grocery Store Anxiety
- What? It’s not Friday, but HEY I’M BACK!! With NEEEEEWWWWWSSSS
- Let’s Build A Sand Castle – A Guest Blog Post from the Black Sheep Theorem
Tag Archives: lonely
Yesterday I posted a really quick post dealing with relationships and how my best friend “John Hamm” basically broke down every relationship any of us has ever had. You should go check that out if you didn’t see it yesterday. I … Continue reading
So I just had a couch delivered to my apartment. It’s a pretty big deal, since I’ve never actually purchased furniture before. My furniture acquiring skills previously included “Hey! Bring your truck. I just found a mattress on the street … Continue reading
I’ve posted various vague posts on Facebook about this, and today, I posted a rather blunt one in a blogging group that I’m a part of: First of all… Thank you to everyone who responded. Every single comment (and there … Continue reading
I’m doing something scary today, you guys. Well, scary for me. I’m going home. I’m going back to my apartment for the first time since I broke up with Dragon. To say I’m nervous and terrified is an understatement. Dragon … Continue reading