Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
Tag Archives: lonely
Yesterday I posted a really quick post dealing with relationships and how my best friend “John Hamm” basically broke down every relationship any of us has ever had. You should go check that out if you didn’t see it yesterday. I … Continue reading
So I just had a couch delivered to my apartment. It’s a pretty big deal, since I’ve never actually purchased furniture before. My furniture acquiring skills previously included “Hey! Bring your truck. I just found a mattress on the street … Continue reading
I’ve posted various vague posts on Facebook about this, and today, I posted a rather blunt one in a blogging group that I’m a part of: First of all… Thank you to everyone who responded. Every single comment (and there … Continue reading
I’m doing something scary today, you guys. Well, scary for me. I’m going home. I’m going back to my apartment for the first time since I broke up with Dragon. To say I’m nervous and terrified is an understatement. Dragon … Continue reading