Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
- The Titanic Was a Thing and A Movie Theater Is a Place.
- Fred Flinstone Is Missing and Now My Dog is Possessed.
- Awkward Bodies, Big hearts.
- Being sick sucks.
- I’m not even allowed to think about watching Mindhunter.
- But then I realized that it was Friday the 13th and all of this seemed normal
Tag Archives: literature
I wasn’t going to do NaNoWriMo this year. I had a long list of perfectly good reasons not to do NaNoWriMo this year: Writing/editing 1 essay a week for submissions Editing two novels Updating this blog twice a week Keeping … Continue reading
Today a child totally called me out when I lied to him, but in my defense, he was hitting his father to an obnoxious degree (aren’t all degrees obnoxious?) and using truth and reasoning wasn’t helping. Me: Alright kid, this … Continue reading
I’ve attempted NaNoWriMo in the past and failed. Maybe failed is the harsh term, but either way, I’ve never actually completed a novel. I’ve been working on the same book for the past few years on and off and I’m … Continue reading
Sorry for the late start today, but my body decided it hates me. I woke up to an excruciating pain in my head due to my stupid bone issues – but that’s another post for another day. Today, I’m here … Continue reading
Sorry for the late post today. I woke up after last night’s festivities and my laptop was totally dead, so I decided to let it charge a bit before sitting down and writing to you all. I hope you all … Continue reading