Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
- The Titanic Was a Thing and A Movie Theater Is a Place.
- Fred Flinstone Is Missing and Now My Dog is Possessed.
- Awkward Bodies, Big hearts.
- Being sick sucks.
- I’m not even allowed to think about watching Mindhunter.
- But then I realized that it was Friday the 13th and all of this seemed normal
Tag Archives: knitting
I have a friend who stays up all night thinking about every terrible thing she’s ever said or done in her life. I tend to think about what I have left to do that I haven’t done. I worry myself … Continue reading
Okay, so disclaimer: I do not have the reflexes of a lightning fast cheetah, so I did not capture this moment on camera. You’re just going to have to trust me that it actually happened. I live on the second … Continue reading
Mom: I just found your old bank checks that you lost a few months ago. Me: Seriously?! Where?? Mom: In a laundry hamper in the upstairs hall closet. Me: Obviously. Mom: Yeah, that makes total sense, right? I’m actually finding … Continue reading
It’s true, and I think that Dragon has known this fact for some time, but I’m really starting to come around to the truth of it in its entirety. There were a few signs that have always been there: 1) … Continue reading