Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Congratulations: You Make Me Sick.
- Maybe it’s not me, after all… maybe it’s just my face!
- Oh, you know, just a normal day in my pants. OH WAIT NO.
- I feel like we’re doing the whole “romantic sunset” thing wrong.
- Not a real post, but a great reminder!
- Seven things I’m thankful for (and NONE OF THEM ARE BRENDA)
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
Tag Archives: kitchen
So last night, The Mr and I were discussing our plan of attack for the evening. The dogs needed to go out, our thank you cards needed to be written from the wedding, dinner needed to be made and dishes … Continue reading
So, Fiance and I got a new oven installed in our apartment this morning, and if you follow me on Twitter, this is not news to you, but if you don’t, let me catch you up: So yesterday I was … Continue reading
I think you can tell a lot about a couple from the way they shop for stuff in their home. You learn about who is practical and who is…not. I am very concerned with things looking cute. Fiance is very … Continue reading
I think it’s fair to say that most of us are happier when things are cuter. Puppies. Kittens. Baby Bunnies. Little kids when they’re not being annoying. Admit it, all of these things make you happier than say… Grass. Flashlights. Junk … Continue reading
It’s official: HE’S ALL MOVED IN. His apartment is still in chaos, of course, but as of July 3rd, Boyfriend is a Connecticutian! HOORAY! I’m sure fantastic stories will follow about his adjustment process to living in Stars Hollow. I … Continue reading