Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
- The Titanic Was a Thing and A Movie Theater Is a Place.
- Fred Flinstone Is Missing and Now My Dog is Possessed.
- Awkward Bodies, Big hearts.
- Being sick sucks.
- I’m not even allowed to think about watching Mindhunter.
- But then I realized that it was Friday the 13th and all of this seemed normal
Tag Archives: joy
It’s my birthday today! Yay! via GIPHY Not only is the universe providing an awesome solar eclipse, but while the world has been seemingly crappy lately, I’ve found myself refusing to give up on optimism. Because that’s how we … Continue reading
The news this weekend was difficult. I had a particularly hard time finding my sense of optimism on Saturday, but then I saw this tweet from The Bloggess, a woman who almost never fails to make me smile, and I … Continue reading
Earlier today, after wrapping up my NaNoWriMo word count for the day, I rewarded myself with some time to catch up on some of my favorite YouTubers. If you watch the vlogbrothers channel, you know that Hank just had a … Continue reading
If you follow me on Twitter, you may have noticed that I’ve been making more of an effort to spread cheer and optimism over there. I don’t really know what started this, but for some reason lately, I’ve been trying … Continue reading
I get teased a lot for being such a friendly Midwesterner. I never really noticed it until I moved to New England where everyone is very into their privacy and conversations are minimal with strangers. Thankfully, I work in retail, … Continue reading