Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Sometimes I Make Things Weird – A Guest Blog Post by Breann Griffin
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
Tag Archives: iphone
A text exchange I recently had with my boyfriend during my lunch break: Me: So this is a weird thing: I keep feeling slightly sick… But only at work… Boyfriend: Well that is an interesting mystery. Me: Right? My throat starts to get … Continue reading
Okay, folks. I got an iPhone 4. Yes, I know I’m behind the times, but I’m also poor, so stop judging me. The questions is this…. What case do I get? Dragon had bought me all those heavy duty you-can-spike-this-phone-like-a-football-without-hurting-it … Continue reading