Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Aweseome #4: My Writing Group Has a Book Now!
- The Great British Rollercoaster of Emotions
- I love you.
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Awesome #3: Stress and Joy with Sabrina
Tag Archives: humor
I’m twenty-five, but if you were to just look at the state of my hips and back, you’d think I was decades older. I have a lot of strange issues with my skeleton, most of which are caused by the … Continue reading
It’s official: The entire Pants population is against me. Allow me to explain. A few weeks ago, I discovered that my favorite pair of jeans had a hole near another hole, thus making them slightly inappropriate to wear in public. This happened … Continue reading
I’m terrible at complaining. Actually, that is a total lie. I’m amazing at complaining. I’m just terrible at complaining to the people who can actually solve the problem. For example, a friend of mine texted me today with a picture … Continue reading
An actual conversation I had with Boyfriend while falling asleep last night: Me: I don’t have enough blanket. Boyfriend: …I know where this is going. Me: What do you mean? Boyfriend: You’re going to end up doing a crocodile death spin and taking the … Continue reading
I was babysitting one evening last week and things went totally fine you guys. I made dinner for the kid and he ate it and then we played some cards and then he went to bed. It all went fine. Except I … Continue reading
I think it’s fair to say that most of us are happier when things are cuter. Puppies. Kittens. Baby Bunnies. Little kids when they’re not being annoying. Admit it, all of these things make you happier than say… Grass. Flashlights. Junk … Continue reading
It’s official: HE’S ALL MOVED IN. His apartment is still in chaos, of course, but as of July 3rd, Boyfriend is a Connecticutian! HOORAY! I’m sure fantastic stories will follow about his adjustment process to living in Stars Hollow. I … Continue reading
First of all, thank you to all of you who responded to my post my last week. Thank you for the comments, the text messages, the tweets, and the emails. It was awesome to receive so many messages of encouragement. … Continue reading
So Boyfriend and I are about to embark on a 15-hour road trip to spend an entire week with my family. Fifteen human beings and one labrador will be spending one week straight with one another in a house that … Continue reading
So I’ve been having really bizarre dreams again lately, which is always a strange combination of exciting and terrifying because when the weird dreams happen, it usually causes me and those around me to wonder what the frak is actually wrong … Continue reading