Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
- The Titanic Was a Thing and A Movie Theater Is a Place.
- Fred Flinstone Is Missing and Now My Dog is Possessed.
- Awkward Bodies, Big hearts.
- Being sick sucks.
- I’m not even allowed to think about watching Mindhunter.
- But then I realized that it was Friday the 13th and all of this seemed normal
Tag Archives: gumby
A conversation I had last night with Gumby: Me: Ugh… I’m so tired… I don’t know if I’ll make it home… Gumby: Just go outside and get a mouthful of sand. Me: … …what? Gumby: What? There’s no way you could … Continue reading
Yesterday was Gumby’s birthday, so he cooked dinner for all of us (???) and it was delicious. The potatoes needed salt, but other than that, I was pleased. (You’re welcome, Gumby, my love.) Here are some snippits of conversations had … Continue reading
Hello, my readers – My favorite people in the world. The people that think I’m funny. You are my stars. No, I don’t need money… However, if you feel so inclined, please email me for my mailing address. I accept … Continue reading