Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Aweseome #4: My Writing Group Has a Book Now!
- The Great British Rollercoaster of Emotions
- I love you.
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Awesome #3: Stress and Joy with Sabrina
Tag Archives: friendship
This week was a weird week and it involved a lot of panic attacks, which I won’t dive into, but it also involved my friend, Sookie (not her real name, but she is the Sookie St James to my Lorelai … Continue reading
So, a few weeks ago, my bestie (who has decided to go by “John Hamm” on this blog for legal reasons) posted this on my Facebook wall with the message “Please take and report back to me”: Initially, my result … Continue reading
I’ve been thinking about the importance of friendships a lot lately. I think that companionship is an extremely important thing to be good at in life, and maybe that’s because I’m terrible at being alone. When people ask me what … Continue reading
I’ve been thinking a lot about the concept of community. I’ve always been surrounded by people, and thankfully it’s been a supportive and loving group of people throughout my life. I’m the youngest of four kids, my parents are still … Continue reading
Last night I met up with Pixie Stick for drinks when I got out of work. This girl is an amazing woman who I’ve wished I was closer with for years now. She’s an amazing writer, a beautiful woman, and … Continue reading