Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Sometimes I Make Things Weird – A Guest Blog Post by Breann Griffin
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
Tag Archives: fear
So. Apparently this is a terrifying object: Why would I think that? Because this is literally the face I see every morning when the fridge starts to hum: It starts off innocently enough. I wake up, zombie walk … Continue reading
Happy Hump Day, Duckies!! Today is about my dog, Gio. You’ve all met him, right? Anyway, so he was due for his yearly rabies shot and other vaccines to make sure he doesn’t turn into some crazy beast and go … Continue reading