Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
Tag Archives: family
So, Fiance and I got a new oven installed in our apartment this morning, and if you follow me on Twitter, this is not news to you, but if you don’t, let me catch you up: So yesterday I was … Continue reading
The great thing about me posting on Thursdays is that whenever I don’t have the time, I can just be all “THROWBACK THURSDAY, BITCHES!” and then all of you, my Duckies, are just like “Yay!! Trending social media topics!! I … Continue reading
Duckies, STOP PANICKING!! I’m alive. I’m really sorry that I took a random, totally unannounced week off from the Internet, but my family came to town, and let me say to all of you mommy bloggers that I have MASSIVE … Continue reading
I’ve been thinking a lot about the concept of community. I’ve always been surrounded by people, and thankfully it’s been a supportive and loving group of people throughout my life. I’m the youngest of four kids, my parents are still … Continue reading
A conversation I had with my mom and my brother this morning: Me: Sometimes I feel like I would enjoy life more if I had a Scottish accent… Mom: … Brother: … Me: What? Am I alone in that? Brother: … Continue reading
So, as you all know, yesterday was Thanksgiving. I really hope everyone had a great day yesterday. I know that it’s a cliche that Thanksgiving is a time to fight with your family and get drunk enough to tolerate your … Continue reading