Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Aweseome #4: My Writing Group Has a Book Now!
- The Great British Rollercoaster of Emotions
- I love you.
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Awesome #3: Stress and Joy with Sabrina
Tag Archives: dreams
I have a friend who stays up all night thinking about every terrible thing she’s ever said or done in her life. I tend to think about what I have left to do that I haven’t done. I worry myself … Continue reading
So I’ve been having really bizarre dreams again lately, which is always a strange combination of exciting and terrifying because when the weird dreams happen, it usually causes me and those around me to wonder what the frak is actually wrong … Continue reading
A conversation between my sister and I: Me: I’ve been having a really hard time falling asleep lately, so I started drinking chamomile tea. Sister: That’s a good idea. Me: Yeah, and it’s helping, BUT it’s giving me really weird dreams. … Continue reading
Happy Monday, readers!! Today is a super special day because today is the day after my best friend, John Hamm, got accepted into law school!!!! I am so happy for her and I can’t wait to do illegal stuff and … Continue reading
My conversation with John Hamm this morning: Me: I had the weirdest dreams last night… JH: Huh. Me: Like, in one of them, I was at a stop sign and this guy perpendicular to me was also stopped. He was … Continue reading