Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
- The Titanic Was a Thing and A Movie Theater Is a Place.
- Fred Flinstone Is Missing and Now My Dog is Possessed.
- Awkward Bodies, Big hearts.
- Being sick sucks.
- I’m not even allowed to think about watching Mindhunter.
- But then I realized that it was Friday the 13th and all of this seemed normal
Tag Archives: dreams
Following dreams can be complicated. Especially when we’re not sure what the exact end goal is. Sometimes we have to just sit down and start. I wake up every morning to write and there is never a moment when I … Continue reading
I have a friend who stays up all night thinking about every terrible thing she’s ever said or done in her life. I tend to think about what I have left to do that I haven’t done. I worry myself … Continue reading
So I’ve been having really bizarre dreams again lately, which is always a strange combination of exciting and terrifying because when the weird dreams happen, it usually causes me and those around me to wonder what the frak is actually wrong … Continue reading
A conversation between my sister and I: Me: I’ve been having a really hard time falling asleep lately, so I started drinking chamomile tea. Sister: That’s a good idea. Me: Yeah, and it’s helping, BUT it’s giving me really weird dreams. … Continue reading
Happy Monday, readers!! Today is a super special day because today is the day after my best friend, John Hamm, got accepted into law school!!!! I am so happy for her and I can’t wait to do illegal stuff and … Continue reading
My conversation with John Hamm this morning: Me: I had the weirdest dreams last night… JH: Huh. Me: Like, in one of them, I was at a stop sign and this guy perpendicular to me was also stopped. He was … Continue reading