Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Really just an announcement, but it involves knives and fire, so…
- Grocery Store Anxiety
- What? It’s not Friday, but HEY I’M BACK!! With NEEEEEWWWWWSSSS
- Let’s Build A Sand Castle – A Guest Blog Post from the Black Sheep Theorem
- Humor or Beauty? Or Maybe Just Awkward and Peculiar – A Guest Post from Tom Lagasse
- Love and Friends and Family and Mawwiage – A Guest Blog Post from Cole Campbell
- Diary of a Wimpy Mommy – A Guest Post from Merima Trako
- Sometimes I Make Things Weird – A Guest Blog Post by Breann Griffin
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
Tag Archives: Dogs
This week was a weird week and it involved a lot of panic attacks, which I won’t dive into, but it also involved my friend, Sookie (not her real name, but she is the Sookie St James to my Lorelai … Continue reading
Okay, so if you follow me on Instagram, you know that I have a weirdly photogenic dog. I don’t know how he does it, but he freaking knows that when the phone is pointed at him, it’s time to look … Continue reading
So. Apparently this is a terrifying object: Why would I think that? Because this is literally the face I see every morning when the fridge starts to hum: It starts off innocently enough. I wake up, zombie walk … Continue reading
Okay, so I have so much to tell you all and I’ve missed writing this week. To be honest, it’s not that I haven’t had the time. Many of my friends and family will tell you that I’ve been bored … Continue reading
Happy Hump Day, Duckies!! Today is about my dog, Gio. You’ve all met him, right? Anyway, so he was due for his yearly rabies shot and other vaccines to make sure he doesn’t turn into some crazy beast and go … Continue reading
And Then I Thought About Reevaluating Some of My Standards… But Don’t Worry, I Won’t Follow Through.
On Friday nights, my friends and I venture out to a small wine bar that we’ve come to know and love. The owner of this place is an all around fantastic guy, and he even has hung up Jane’s tessellation … Continue reading