Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Aweseome #4: My Writing Group Has a Book Now!
- The Great British Rollercoaster of Emotions
- I love you.
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Awesome #3: Stress and Joy with Sabrina
Tag Archives: dog
So a really great thing happened to me today. I woke up and was all “Today is gonna be great!” I made myself a full pot of coffee (duh) and some eggs and toast. I was all “Look at me … Continue reading
Happy Hump Day, Duckies!! Today is about my dog, Gio. You’ve all met him, right? Anyway, so he was due for his yearly rabies shot and other vaccines to make sure he doesn’t turn into some crazy beast and go … Continue reading
Today I am copping out of writing a post and instead doing a throw-back to the old days because I’ve decided that not cleaning my apartment for one more day might actually be illegal. So, in the spirit of productivity, … Continue reading
Happy Monday, readers!! Today is supposed to be my “get shit done” day around my apartment. So far, it’s 11:00 in the morning and all I’ve done is get dressed and sit in front of my computer. So… go me! … Continue reading
So… This isn’t a real post because shit got real and I can’t be funny right now… Don’t be worried. Everything will be fine, but my brain cannot handle telling you all how hilarious my life is lately, simply because … Continue reading
So, now that February is about halfway over, people are starting to get ready for Spring. This is fantastic, because that means it’s time for April Showers and May Flowers soon. I know it’s still about 6 weeks away, but … Continue reading
Hello Readers! This morning is a gray and rainy/snowy one in Ohio. Not ideal when you own a dog who only wants to play outside at all times. For as weirdly dumb as Gio can be, he’s actually really freaking … Continue reading
Okay, so I will keep this post brief, seeing as how I gave you all way more to read than usual with my Vegas stories from the past few days. Thank you for all of your comments, by the way! … Continue reading
I haven’t been sleeping soundly lately. I keep having anxiety dreams, and last night I woke up at 4:30 and couldn’t fall back asleep until after 6AM. It was awful. When I finally did fall asleep, I had another anxiety … Continue reading