Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
Tag Archives: doctor who
So, it’s no secret that I’m a bit of a nerd. My staircase is decorated like a game of Space Invaders and I have Undesirable #1 Wanted posters from Harry Potter hanging up in my living room. My books are … Continue reading
Oh my gosh, you guys, this week has been the crayest of crays. …….please excuse me while I go and punch myself in the throat….. Okay, but really, I’m overwhelmed by the awesomeness that has been occurring this week. Thursday … Continue reading
Being a redhead means one of two things: You’re awkward, kinda chubby, and about 18 different flavors of outcast Or you’re blessed with every attractive quality possible: Unless you’re like me and you have that strawberry-blonde hair color, which … Continue reading
So… I’m a nerd. WHAAAAAT? I know. Shocking, what with all the times that I’ve told you to watch Battlestar Galactica and Doctor Who… or made you vote on which Harry Potter phone case I should buy… you never saw … Continue reading
Okay, so we FINALLY know who the twelfth Doctor is and I could not be more excited. I mean, he’s still not a ginger, but I’ll do my best to get past that. For those of you that hate the … Continue reading
GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. GREG. MADE. CONTACT. YES. THAT GREG. AS IN, DEAR DIARY: GREG. Okay, I’ll try and stop freaking out. I know that most of you loved Greg just as much as we do, but for those of … Continue reading