Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- While I Have Your Attention, Overlords….
- Congratulations: You Make Me Sick.
- Maybe it’s not me, after all… maybe it’s just my face!
- Oh, you know, just a normal day in my pants. OH WAIT NO.
- I feel like we’re doing the whole “romantic sunset” thing wrong.
- Not a real post, but a great reminder!
- Seven things I’m thankful for (and NONE OF THEM ARE BRENDA)
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- emeliesamuelsonFiverrSellerI primarily write humor essays and blog posts, as well as press releases and social media content for businesses and events. I am the creator and operator of the blog "Awkwardly Alive and Pleasantly Peculiar," and my work has appeared on The Feminine Collective, HelloGiggles, Catalyst Wedding Co., and in the anthology, This One Has No Name by The No Name Writing Group.
Tag Archives: doctor who
So, it’s no secret that I’m a bit of a nerd. My staircase is decorated like a game of Space Invaders and I have Undesirable #1 Wanted posters from Harry Potter hanging up in my living room. My books are … Continue reading
Oh my gosh, you guys, this week has been the crayest of crays. …….please excuse me while I go and punch myself in the throat….. Okay, but really, I’m overwhelmed by the awesomeness that has been occurring this week. Thursday … Continue reading
Being a redhead means one of two things: You’re awkward, kinda chubby, and about 18 different flavors of outcast Or you’re blessed with every attractive quality possible: Unless you’re like me and you have that strawberry-blonde hair color, which … Continue reading
So… I’m a nerd. WHAAAAAT? I know. Shocking, what with all the times that I’ve told you to watch Battlestar Galactica and Doctor Who… or made you vote on which Harry Potter phone case I should buy… you never saw … Continue reading
Okay, so we FINALLY know who the twelfth Doctor is and I could not be more excited. I mean, he’s still not a ginger, but I’ll do my best to get past that. For those of you that hate the … Continue reading
GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. GREG. MADE. CONTACT. YES. THAT GREG. AS IN, DEAR DIARY: GREG. Okay, I’ll try and stop freaking out. I know that most of you loved Greg just as much as we do, but for those of … Continue reading