Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Grocery Store Anxiety
- What? It’s not Friday, but HEY I’M BACK!! With NEEEEEWWWWWSSSS
- Let’s Build A Sand Castle – A Guest Blog Post from the Black Sheep Theorem
- Humor or Beauty? Or Maybe Just Awkward and Peculiar – A Guest Post from Tom Lagasse
- Love and Friends and Family and Mawwiage – A Guest Blog Post from Cole Campbell
- Diary of a Wimpy Mommy – A Guest Post from Merima Trako
- Sometimes I Make Things Weird – A Guest Blog Post by Breann Griffin
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
Tag Archives: dinner conversations
Yesterday was Gumby’s birthday, so he cooked dinner for all of us (???) and it was delicious. The potatoes needed salt, but other than that, I was pleased. (You’re welcome, Gumby, my love.) Here are some snippits of conversations had … Continue reading