Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Sometimes I Make Things Weird – A Guest Blog Post by Breann Griffin
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
Tag Archives: diary
GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. GREG. MADE. CONTACT. YES. THAT GREG. AS IN, DEAR DIARY: GREG. Okay, I’ll try and stop freaking out. I know that most of you loved Greg just as much as we do, but for those of … Continue reading
For some reason, I’ve been thinking a lot about when John Hamm, Lemon, and I used to write these ridiculous diary posts about our now former co-worker, Greg. He was the best… And then he ran away because having girls … Continue reading