Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
Tag Archives: depression
This past Wednesday I was feeling really down for no particular reason at all. It had just been a weird couple of days, I guess, and the weather was crummy, and I don’t know, I was just not doing so … Continue reading
I lost a friend to suicide this week. It’s not that I thought I was ready for this or anything. No one is ever ready for something like this. I just thought that maybe – just maybe – I understood it … Continue reading
Okay, so to all of you who commented on my last post: Thank you. You are all so supportive and amazing. Like… in a mind-blowing way. The comments, texts, and various emails that I got were overwhelming and made me realize … Continue reading