Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Sometimes I Make Things Weird – A Guest Blog Post by Breann Griffin
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
Tag Archives: Dear Diary: Greg
Read Part 1 Here So, this week, it’s all about the Return of Greg!! Let’s get right to it, shall we? Dear Diary: I’ve never seen Greg and Obama in the same room together. Coincidence? I think not, Diary! Dear … Continue reading
GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. GREG. MADE. CONTACT. YES. THAT GREG. AS IN, DEAR DIARY: GREG. Okay, I’ll try and stop freaking out. I know that most of you loved Greg just as much as we do, but for those of … Continue reading
Alright, duckies. Unfortunately, I’m hella busy today with work and other junk, so I don’t have time to sit down and really make an awesome post for you all. I know, I’m sad, too… However, this does mean that I … Continue reading